If your Brand Tracker does not measure Category Entry Points, then you’re missing a key area of growth for 2024. The best search engine is the mind, so triggering thoughts of your brand at key buying occasions can lead to significant additional revenue. Think Diet Coke and break time.
Sign up for one of our Brand Tracking packages before the 1st of April 2024 and get 12 months of Category Entry Points insights, alongside a complementary deep-dive into your results.
What do you get?
– A dynamic Brand Tracking dashboard with 24/7 access to all of your fundamental KPIs, such as ad awareness and brand strength
– A complementary insight meeting to delve into your 3 key business questions
– A consultative partnership that will help you answer the ‘so what’ and ‘what now’ for your brand
– Access to your new tracker within an average of 4-6 weeks
Why does your Brand Tracker need Category Entry Points?
– Offer only open for new Brand Tracking packages over 32,000 SEK per month with a minimum 12 month contract, signed before the 1st April 2024.
– One free 1-hour insight meeting, to cover 3 key business questions.
– Category Entry Point module included for 12 months free of charge, for all markets and categories purchased (cost for year 2 based on 2 categories and 3 countries is 36,000 SEK, subject to change).
– Number of free Category Entry Points is capped at 10, and they must be the same for each market and category.
– Normal Nepa terms and conditions apply